I have a dilemma. I’ve been bitten by the performing bug lately and have considered doing Nutcracker again this year. I missed the last 2 because of work and just having no time.
I want to perform again. But I really don’t know if I’m going to have enough time. And I only have until Saturday, more like Friday night, to decide. The audition is on Saturday.
Thoughts? I’d especially appreciate opinions from my ballet people!